Work in Australia to Improve Your Skills
Paid Professional Internship and Paid Workplace Based Training Program
- Gain Australian Work Experience
- Receive On-The-Job Training
- Receive Generous Pay Rates
We will arrange-
- Employer Sponsors who are approved by the Immigration Department
- College Sponsors who are approved by the Immigration Department
- Australian Employment Contract
- Australian Training Plan
- Compulsory Health Insurance
- Visa Application lodged in Australia by licenced migration staff
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
Training Visa (Subclass 407) is designed for candidates who are either offshore or in Australia and wish to participate in occupational training or professional development in a variety of industries for up to 2 years. This program provides candidates with an opportunity to highlight their ability, capability, and skills to their potential employer. While there is a chance for the candidate to receive offers from employers to extend their sponsorship to a Subclass 482 (Temporary Skills Shortage) visa, Subclass 186 (Employer Nomination Scheme Direct Entry Stream), or Subclass 187 (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme), this should not be the primary focus for the decision to undertake this visa type, as the focus of this visa will be to obtain workplace based training in the candidate’s nominated occupation. The Training Visa (Subclass 407) paid professional internship program aims to develop the candidate’s skills in a profession they are already familiar in with both knowledge and experience and looking to progress to the next stage of their career while receiving financial remuneration for their participation in the program.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE TRAINING VISA?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an occupation on the list of eligible occupations for this visa type
- You must obtain police clearance from each country you have lived in
- You must meet certain health requirements
- Have functional English language skills – IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Financial support, you might be asked to provide evidence that you can financially support yourself during your stay in Australia
- Be sponsored by an approved activities sponsor/employer OR invited by a Commonwealth agency
- Have adequate health insurance while in Australia
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A TRAINING VISA?
The Training Visa may allow the applicant to:
- Apply for this visa offshore or onshore (subject to certain requirements).
- Live in Australia for up to 2 years to complete the training stated in your application.
- Travel to and from Australia for the validity of the visa.
- Bring eligible family members to accompany you in Australia. Your spouse can work up to 20 hours per week.
The specified grid gallery id does not exist.